Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

FOTD: The difference lip colour makes

Same look, 2 different lip colours. I personally prefer the darker colour.

The paler lip colour is actually a mixture of pastel blue, green & gold. Wasn't sure what I'd come up with and there it was. It was a bit too crazy for work, so I layered my favourite purple lipstick over it, and it became this brownish-plum clolour.



Close up of the eye. I had to use the jojoba liner again since I'm using Glitter Glue.

Face:


  • Make Up Store Face Serum
  • Make Up Store Cover All
  • Dior Hydralife BB Cream (Luminous Beige)


Bronzer:


  • Tarte Park Ave Princess


Highlighter:


  • Müse


Eyes:


  • Darling Girl's Glitter Glue
  • Fiberwig Mascara layered over Maybelline's The Colossal Mascara
  • Various Müse eyeshadows 
  • Jojoba oil to create the liner
Lips:

  • Customized colours by Müse

No comments:

Post a Comment