Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2015

Review & Swatches: Creer Beaute Japan's Sailor Moon Miracle Romance Liquid Eyeliners

Guess what I found in Hong Kong?

Sailor Moon Miracle Romance Liquid Eyeliners
Fan girl mode on.


Yes. I nearly screamed in excitement on the spot. I swatched them for you guys, but I don't read Japanese and there's no translation provided, so I can only guess which colour's which.

I'm guessing:

  • Black: Serenity (bottom left)
  • Brown: Sailor Moon (top left)
  • Blue: Sailor Mercury (middle left)
  • Red: Sailor Mars (bottom right)
  • Peach: Sailor Venus (top right)
  • Green: Sailor Jupiter (middle right)


Sailor Moon Mercury mars venus jupiter serenity eyeliner
Top: indoors, freshly applied
Bottom: under natural light, after smudging

On the product quality:

Pigmentation: Rather weak. The only decent one is Sailor Mercury and maybe Sailor Venus as well.

Brush: Excellent. Thin, flexible, yet stiff. Great for drawing the sharpest lines.

Longevity: I couldn't wear these out but they're very smudge proof once they've dried. As you can see  from the swatch picture, the swatches after smudging looks good. And I was rubbing and smudging multiple times. I started getting worried that these would be impossible to remove, but once I used warm water and soap, they easily and cleanly slipped off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment